Apply for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction

You can use this application form to make a claim for

* Council Tax Reduction

* Housing Benefit may be claimed if you are of pension age or you live in Specified or Temporary accommodation. If not you MUST claim Universal Credit for help with Housing Costs).

* Second Adult Rebate (for Pension Age claimants)

Before you start you'll need to know:

* What benefits you already receive

* Your National Insurance number

* Details of your outstanding claims

* Details of any previous claims

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application