Skip to main content

Change in circumstances: Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction

Please note, access to this form will be unavailable from 3pm on Friday 26th February until the afternoon of Monday 1st March.

This is to allow us to re-calculate the Council Tax charge and produce new bills and to calculate Housing Benefit and Local Council Tax reduction for 2021. We understand this will cause some inconvenience particulary at the current time, however we are working to minimise the length of time these services are unavailable. We would like to apologise for the inconvenience which is unfortunately unavoidable.

You can use this application inform us of a change to your circumstances that effects

* Council Tax Reduction

* Housing Benefit

* Second Adult Rebate (for Pension Age claimants and Working Age claimants in an exempt group)

Before you start you'll need to know:

* Details of your current claim

* Your National Insurance number

* Details of any previous claims

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application